Fee for registration:
|UTeM Student other than FKE / UTeM Researcher||RM90|
|Student / Researcher from other Institutions||RM110|
- Authors are expected to present their papers at the conference upon acceptance and presenting authors are required to register for the conference.
- For all accepted papers, corresponding author is required to fill in the online registration form at https://bit.ly/2P7Nts8 by 15 September 2018.
- Payment fee can be made by cash on Symposium Day (8 November 2018) according to the category.
Oral Presentation Guideline
Presenters are given 15 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for question and answer.
The presentation should be clear and concise for audience from various backgrounds. The motivation of the research should be highlighted with the proposed solutions and results.
Authors should deliver their oral presentation in English.
In order to ensure a smooth presentation session, please note on the following instructions:
- Be at the session room at least 15 minutes before the session starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs.
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the session room’s computer no later than 15 minutes prior to your session start.
- A laptop and a screen will be available in all session rooms. Presenter are not encouraged to use their own laptop computer, avoiding potential time delay due to technical issues.
- We recommend the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
- PowerPoint content must be written in English
- All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.