Authors Submission Guideline
For Research Showcase, prospective authors are kindly invited to submit their 2-pages extended abstract. All submitted extended abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to the topics, and readability.
Paper Submission Link
- Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (2 pages) according to posted format provided here.
- For the paper submission authors required to have the CMT account.
- All papers should be submitted electronically via CMT.
1. To submit your TWO pages paper abstract, login directly at
2. If you still have problem with Step #1, login using the following link using your CMT account:
3. Then search/ select "Symposium of Electrical, Mechatronics and Applied Science (SEMA2018)" from the Conference List.
* During submission please choose the most related field as a paper topic:
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Manufacturing Process, Technology and Design
- Energy and Automotive
- Telecommunication and Computer Engineering
- Advanced Computing Technologies
- Education and Social Sciences
- Technology Management and Technopreneurship
All the accepted and presented papers will be published in Conference Proceeding with e-ISBN. In addition, the proceedings will be submitted to Clarivate Analytic (formerly known as Thomson Reuters-ISI) Conference Proceedings Citation IndexTM for indexing consideration in Web of Science coverage.
Selected papers will be recommended to publish in the following journals at authors' own cost (if any):
- Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (JAMT) – indexed by Scopus
- Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC) – indexed by Scopus
- International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Applied Science (IJEEAS)-indexed by Google Scholar
- International Journal of Human and Technology Interaction (IJHaTI)-indexed by Google Scholar
- Book chapters